after not taking them for years, im offering my vector style commissions again!
im offering to open up a couple of more slots!— but literally, just a couple at a time because i work 6-7 days a week
heres how it happens;
- send an ask to my art blog; beef-eye-round. i will reply via my personal account and direct you to my email, where we can discuss what you would like drawn (and you can give me reference images and links!) and i will give you a quote
- i will work on a preliminary sketch and ask if you need any changes made to it, and once you approve of a sketch, ill give you my paypal details
- i work on finishing the drawing, occasionally sending you progress shots if it takes a while
- youll get a hi-res .png and a smaller .jpg of your commission!
pricing depends on the complexity of what you would like drawn; the base price bust shot would be $15; a halfbody $30; and a fullbody $40. background elements, additional people, and complex details and prints on clothing will cost extra and will be all discussed over email!
- im willing to do fanart and ocs, and of course, brand lolita prints as i did back in the day aha
im all settled into my new apartment and finally have internet, so commissions are a go again!
updated my online shop with some products after awa! ill be adding the jojo stickers and new prints soon
i finally have photoshop on my laptop so hopefully i can get more work done faster!;;;
im trying to prep for awa n i wanna puke ( ；´Д｀)
how come you like to give your characters big noses? it's very unique
i really like noses! theyre probably my favorite part of the face
how do u make ur pixel so big with out them looking ugly do u work with a big pixel or do you have trick that make small pixel big with out making them ugly? *-*
my methods vary! one is zooming in and taking screenshots and pasting all the pieces back together aha; another simpler one is in photoshop, go to image size and make sure you have “nearest neighbor” selected when you scale it up!