finished a catgirl commission!
thanks! i use a brush pen for inking and prismacolor markers \m/
i get them printed myself, so i dont know where to point you to, im sorry
after not taking them for years, im offering my vector style commissions again!
im offering to open up a couple of more slots!— but literally, just a couple at a time because i work 6-7 days a week
heres how it happens;
- send an ask to my art blog; beef-eye-round. i will reply via my personal account and direct you to my email, where we can discuss what you would like drawn (and you can give me reference images and links!) and i will give you a quote
- i will work on a preliminary sketch and ask if you need any changes made to it, and once you approve of a sketch, ill give you my paypal details
- i work on finishing the drawing, occasionally sending you progress shots if it takes a while
- youll get a hi-res .png and a smaller .jpg of your commission!
pricing depends on the complexity of what you would like drawn; the base price bust shot would be $15; a halfbody $30; and a fullbody $40. background elements, additional people, and complex details and prints on clothing will cost extra and will be all discussed over email!
- im willing to do fanart and ocs, and of course, brand lolita prints as i did back in the day aha
recently finished a commission featuring decoration dream and im super happy with how it turned out! contemplating opening up slots again
selling leftover prints from my last convention and taking preorders for new prints and stickers over on my storenvy!
for the past couple of months ive been working 6 days a week so my drive to do anything serious has kinda been„ shot„
are you talking about the holographic ones? you can find them in most craft stores!